Simulator Systems International (SSI) is pleased to announce the long awaited arrival of its latest simulation innovation, the brand new Ultra X-2 AATD. Designed with the help of seasoned flight instructors, the Ultra X-2 is delivered to the customer with full Level 3 AATD certification from the FAA.
Incorporating lifelike graphics, the Ultra X-2 offers some of the latest technologies available in the industry, including an electronic E6B flight computer for pre-flight planning or in-flight training, Garmin GNS 430W and 530W GPS systems, and an Electronic Flight Bag.
The Ultra X-2 is available for outright purchase at very competitive pricing. Through special funding arrangements, SSI is offering our X-2 system on a very unique custom leasing program. This makes it possible for flight schools of any size to have a fully functional, high fidelity FAA certified simulator on site with No Money Down, No Fees, No Deposits and super low monthly payments. There are no hour restrictions to its use per month. And this program is fully tax deductible without affecting your banking lines of credit.
Features and Benefits:
- You can rent simulator time to your students by the hour for much less than the cost of an airplane with a higher rate of return than most lease-back options
- Per FAA regulations, the Ultra X-2 can be used to log fight hours for flight and instrument experience, instrument proficiency and ratings, and much more
- Can be used for Instrument Rating Currency and parts of the Instrument Practical Test
- Comes standard with multiple single and multi-engine aircraft
- Instrument panel and gauges are specific to each type of aircraft
- Scaled to Cessna 172 cockpit dimensions, the ergonomic design is compact and space efficient and operates on a single 110V outlet. No special heat, air conditioning or power requirements
- Comprehensive 3 year warranty included
Our Electronic Flight Bag offers:
- Moving map tied to simulation with present location showing
- Map or TAC or SEC charts. Great for training VFR pilots on dead reckoning
- Full size display FAA Approach Charts, STARS, SIDS, and airport diagrams that can be updated and kept current
- Real time weather forecasts/radar by site—can also be tied to the simulation
- Ability to add charts of your choice
- Dedicated color 15” touch screen monitor that is adjustable
- Full zoom and printing capabilities
Worldwide airport diagrams, approaching plates, STARS, SIDs, low/high altitude en route charts and sectionals.
Available in AATD or BATD configuration
The Ultra X2 is a Level 3 AATD with the logabble hours by FAA regulations.
Electronic Flight Bag
Displays maps in Google map format - realtime.
Aircraft specific instrument clusters; All metal; Powder coated; Indirect lighting
Available with ultra wide 3 LCD configuration or 1 LCD display for visuals.
Fully operational with LCD readouts. Garmin 430 controls with on-screen graphics.
Powerful Dell components are utilized to process the simulation software, and game quality video cards are used to deliver the lifelike graphics for a realistic flying experience.
Robust steel frame with lockable computer cabinet, and fully concealed wiring, ensures safety and system longevity. Durable locking caster wheels allow for easy installation and relocation.
Separate IOS station to control aircraft, position, weather, time of day, scenario, etc.
The X-2 fully FAA certified AATD is available for outright purchase, or special arrangements through a world-wide equipment leasing organization with terms available in 36, 48, or 60 month low payments.
Call today for information about this exciting program.
X–2 Standard Configuration Platform
Fully equipped. Fully FAA certified AATD. Complete with 16 aircraft platforms including light and high performance single engine with retractable gear. Multi-engine configurations are also included. All metal frame, wheel package, aircraft style bolstered seat fully adjustable fore and aft with tilt, with full console and avionics package including Garmin GNS 430 W and 530 W GPS. World-wide database including over 30,000 airports and navaids. All metal rudder pedals with toe brakes. Dell 3 year in-office warranty on all computers and monitors. By far one of the best full warranties in the industry.
(fob Tulsa, Ok)
$662.93 - 36 Month
$552.56 - 48 Month
$448.75 - 60 Month
"Full View" Visual System X-2
Standard Configuration with 6 screen "Tip-to-Tip" 200 Degree Visuals—All of the feature of our standard configuration with a full side to side visual system. Full wing to wing views. Great for low hour student training such as turns about a point and runway pattern work.
(fob Tulsa, Ok)
$745.81 - 36 Month
$591.27 - 48 Month
$504.86 - 60 Month
Electronic Flight Bag
Includes color touch screen monitor. Can be added anytime to either configuration. Supports weather, charts (approach, STARS, SIDS, airport diagrams), mapping (in real time), manuals and checklists.
$27.48 - 36 Month
$21.79 - 48 Month
$18.60 - 60 Month
All electric drives give Roll, Pitch, and Yaw effect. No hydraulics, pumps or lines. No belts, gears, large platforms or adjustments. No maintenance. Can also be added at a later date. The design allows for use with motion or no motion. Also simulates engine vibration, ground movement, and turbulence as set in the software.
(added to either configuration)
$441.90 - 36 Month
$350.33 - 48 Month
$299.13 - 60 Month
|The X-2 Versus the Competition||X-2||Them|
|Warranty 1||2-5 YR||1 YR|
|Standard Aircraft Platforms Included2||16||1|
|200 Degree Visuals Available||YES||YES|
|Electronic Flight Bag Option||YES||NO|
|Standard 15amp Electrical||YES||NO|
|Fully Adjustable Seat-Fore, Aft & Tilt||YES||NO|
|In-Office Computer Warranty3||YES||NO|
|Lifetime Warranty on most components4||YES||NO|
|Fully Operational IOS Station Standard||YES||NO|
|Portable Room to Room||YES||NO|
1. Two years on consumables. Five years on the chassis.
2. Delivered with 16 specific aircraft platforms as part of the Standard Configuration with a mixture of single engine trainer and high performance with some light twin platforms also--Includes multi-throttle quadrant at no charge. Some makers charge as much as $6,500 for each additional airframe platform.
3. Three Year Dell In-Office Warranty on all computers, monitors, keyboards, etc.
4. Many components such as cabinets, yokes, rudders, radio stack, switches, and cables carry a lifetime replacement warranty (excl. any abuse or misuse)
- PDF Brochure
- Instrument Panels
- Aircraft Specifications
- Jet Upgrade
- Turboprop Upgrade
- Email Us